Hi everybody, I'm here at Shriners hospital waiting anxiously and nervously for the Surgery. Dr. Santora is going to operate on my right leg. My surgery is scheduled for 11am. It will last for about 4 hours and I am the doctors third patient for the day. When I get home everybody has to sign my cast with NO EXCEPTIONS! I will post again after my surgery or the next day.
--Jared
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OK Jared... I am SO glad i got a chance to talk to you before surgary and I can't wait to hear from you after words. Buggy says "i love you Jared" and Matt says "I hope everything goes well... and we miss you, and i will sign really silly on your cast!... I love you"
Ok I will talk to you later and will keep an eye on this. I will show it to Panther when he gets up.
LOVES! Mom
BIg J, thanks for calling me and letting me know about your blog. I am sorry I was not home, but I called your dad to see how your doing and he gave me the info. Your in your surgery as I write this, but know my prayers and the prayers of all us Schwarze's are with you. Will check on you tonight and see how it went. Love ya, chip
Post a Comment