Hello Everyone,
We are grateful for you prayers. Jared came through with a great attitude and is doing great. He is still very hungry from missing breakfast and lunch yesterday. Jared had a large breakfast and some snacks already this morning.
Jared wants to that those that have called him for their support and love. Tell Robbie and Chip thanks.
Jared is pretty much bed bound today. He still has a block in his leg for the pain. This should be removed in the morning. It looks like Jared may be home on Saturday. Jared will be limited to crutches and a walker, and possibly a wheelchair for about a month.
--Jared and Jeremy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, there are no new pictures today. I was hoping you would post pictures of those cute nurses you were telling me about. Hope your having a good day, I know today is probably not fun, but it will do nothing but get better everyday going forward. Looking forward to seeing you on saturday, we can go dancing saturday night. Just kidding, but I am comming to see you saturday.
Take care and tell your folks how much you love them. They are awsome and take such good care of you.
chip
hey honey, I have a new phone and new number. I will try to call later this evening. i figured it might be a bad idea to just post it here lol. Hope everything is just as good as it was earlier... I LOVE YOU!!! talk to you later hopefully
Post a Comment