This is way cool that we can see pictures as you go. I hope I am doing this blogging thing right. Don't forget to smile when your mom takes your picture.
Hey honey I am so glad everything went well and that you are alright. You were in my thoughts all day. You get some rest... know i love you SO much... I will check back later and see how things are...
Jared has some issues with his right leg, ankle and foot. The doctors at Shriner's Hospital for Children in Salt Lake City are going to try to correct most of these problems. This is his second surgery and hopefully this one will be more successful than the first. Our plan is to post pictures and updates each day so you can see his progress. Thanks for visiting!
2 comments:
This is way cool that we can see pictures as you go. I hope I am doing this blogging thing right. Don't forget to smile when your mom takes your picture.
chip
Hey honey
I am so glad everything went well and that you are alright. You were in my thoughts all day.
You get some rest... know i love you SO much...
I will check back later and see how things are...
LOVE YOU!!!!
Mom
Post a Comment