Thursday, July 10, 2008

Day after Surgery part 2

Jared has been kind of miserable today. The numbing medicine has worn off about 1pm and he has been in a great deal of pain. Jared finally got the pain under control about 4:30pm and went to sleep for a couple of hours.

Jared helped his friend Roan from Canada celebrate his birthday tonight. Roan's sister is a patient here and had surgery the day before Jared's. Roan will be traveling home tomorrow and his sister will be leaving on Saturday.

Jared met another patient here. His name is Alonzo. He is great at PS2 games and when Jared is feeling better tomorrow then they are going to play some.

Sorry Pictures are not available due to confidentiality.

The plan as of tonight is for Jared to come home on Saturday afternoon. This is dependent on the level of pain and if they are controlled easily with oral pain meds.

Jared sends his love to you all.

More pictures will be available once Jared is up and moving.


--Jeremy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jared,
It was great talking to you. I can't believe you are coming home on Saturday. This is the first time I have ever been on a blog page, it is neat to see your pictures. I will talk to you soon. Have a great day.
Scott Noble

mommy said...

Good Morning honey. I am sorry the pain is getting to you but i know you are a brave guy and i know you can get thru this. You are in our thoughts. After Buggy goes down for his nap maybe i will give ya a call, maybe that'll help :)
I love you and talk to you later

Mom

usd2bamoos said...

Jared, sorry to hear you had a rough day yesterday, but hang in there it will get better quick. You are through the worst of it, and can look forward to getting better everyday. I am not surprised that your making friends there, you are one of the happiest guys I know, don't change.

Hang in there, there are a lot of us out here rooting for you, praying for a quick recovery, and looking forward to your coming home saturday. See you then.

Chip

Tyler Family said...

Jared,

Wow, you are so brave. We love you so much, and miss you a lot. 3 things to remember: Jesus loves you, and is right there next to you, experiencing every little bit too, and that we are praying for you. Also something to remember, you can pray too. It's okay to pray for yourself once in awhile too. Your Heavenly Father is listening, and loves you!
Hang in there Jar Bear, We LOVE YOU!

Love,
Camille, Scott, Kiernan, Keridwen & Zeke