Look at that perfectly composed boy in that wheelchair. You'd never know he was tearing it up with crutches in the house. He can even run after Seth and smack him with a crutch while balancing on the other crutch and never touch his cast to the ground. What balance, what skill, what bravery, because you know Seth isn't going to let him get away with it. Yes, we have drama, plus we have pain meds so it's kind of goofy around here.Jared's friends at Journey's made get well cards for him to enjoy. He started back to Journey's today and came home with many more signatures on his cast. (Journey's is a place in Rigby where Jared gets different therapies) I took pictures from every angle so we can remember how great everyone has been. (We are NOT keeping the cast, I cannot even tell you how gross they get inside, super yuck.)
A pop-up card. I am always impressed with pop-up cards. They take work and patience.
One angle of the signed cast. Did you know that there are pins sticking out of his foot but covered by the cast? He goes back to Shriner's on August 11th to have the cast removed and the pins taken out. Then they'll give him another cast, so the signing can begin all over again.



1 comment:
Jared,
Just want you to know that I'm thinking of you and you are in my prayers. I look forward to seeing updates after your surgery. I will see you when you get home.
Bishop Noble
Post a Comment